Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Take a look at this Bio-Mechanical Tattoo!!



Living in a world were you no longer feel a part of can be the key point for an extraordinary tattoo. A tattoo that expresses how you really feel and it describes yourself. As I look at this tattoo, I capture the vision that the artist had. In this tattoo it shows a women giving her back and showing her skin torn as if she no longer wants to cover what she has become; a bio-mechanical machine or a robot.  The tattoo covers all her back exposing her mechanism. There are no organs, no bloodstream, just parts working together in order to be alive. The mechanism is colored in sepia as if trying to demonstrate that she hasn’t been herself in a long time. It can be interpret as many things, however, I put myself in her shoes and I can finally realize what this tattoo meant for her. We are all robots working under the same mechanism, being controlled and define by society.  From the day we are born until the day we are no longer here, society has determined what we do, how we do it and when we do it. Life has become a routine where we all wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, go to work and the list goes on and on.  Society has made us robots.  Living in a world with rules and guidelines, were we no longer could express who we really are.  When I see her tattoo on her back, I can see how she is trying to express that she has now given her back at herself.  We spend all our life trapped inside a body thinking that we are living by our own decision, living to the fullest, ignoring society; blinded by our own skin.

4 comments:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete


  3. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr. Ishiaku, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2019, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as I was browsing the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly copied his WhatsApp number so I contacted him for a solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr. Ishiaku told me that he was going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr Ishiaku is well recognized as one of the best herbalist doctors in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or cry anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cures ALS, HIV AIDS, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.


    For enquiries:

    E-mail: ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com


    WhatsApp: +2348180828544

    ReplyDelete