Thursday, July 30, 2015

Farewell to English 009..

This semester has been a roller-coaster of emotions. I've cried out of frustration, I laughed until I was out of breath, and met interesting people with unique qualities. I learned that determination is the key for success and giving up was not an option. However, the journey for a successful semester was crazier that I could ever imagine. Coming back to College after 5 years was like teaching a 3 year old to write her name. I thought that I was going to have a heart-attack while I was walking to the class. The moment I saw Mr. Jay was like being on a blind date where you don't know what to expect. Homework after homework, challenge after challenge, compliments and bad reviews; Mr. Jay has open the door to my creativity and passion for writing. I'm happy to say that I survived, and how excited I am for what comes next. It's like what they say: "WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER."

See you next semester Mr. Jay!!

2 comments:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete


  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete