Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A little about me... can you guess the lie?


 I have a passion for movies.  I’m not exactly sure when this addiction started, all I know is that it has now become a family tradition to do so. We grab popcorn and ice cream, we sit on the couch and we enjoy our time together as a family.  From drama to terror and from new releases to old school movies, we watched them all! However, I must say that my favorite genre is drama. Why? Well because it’s an intermediate of boring and not being able to sleep at night. Plus, with drama you get a little bit of everything; romance, action and suspense. It’s a win- win for everyone!

I love Calexico weather. I like to think of it as if I was in Cancun, except that we have no beach and the vacation lasts your entire life.Think about it, the weather is so nice that we get to drink iced cold drink like margaritas. We can also tan our skin and even sweat some calories during the day. If you are lucky you can even burn calories at night, how cool is that! The best part of all, we don’t have to spend money to go to the gym or to a tanning salon, we get it for free. Only in our lovely city of Calexico


I’m an actress. Well, I took acting classes for over 10 years. It all started when I was in 6th grade. I had just changed schools and I was very shy and unpopular.As a single mother, my mother had to work two jobs, which it meant that she was out all day long and there was no one that could take care of us afterschool. She heard of a program that De Anza Jr. High offered called “ Stars of De Anza” which welcomed students to participate from all ages. At first, my sister and I were really scared because most of the students were from 7-9th grade and we were the babies of the group. However, as the time went by, I started to feelconfortable with everyone and I became more and more outgoing. It seemed like acting had open the doors to learning new things about myself. I did plays like Anastasia, Zoot Zuit, La Pastorela, La Bamba and Selena. I loved being able to become a new character and be whoever I wanted to be.

2 comments:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete